a few of my favorite things this april:
- going to see Sleeping Beauty at the Boston Ballet for my birthday with my mom and Babcia. The Boston Ballet put on an absolutely stunning performance and it was truly a special day that i'll always remember. going to the ballet always makes me nostalgic for my dancing days -- fun fact: i was a ballerina for 18 years!
- turning 28, and feeling really ok with it. going into this year engaged, with some fun projects in the future. i'd say i'm in a good place. and what's a birthday without some sweets?! this cake looks delicious.
- with the help of my fiance, we're working on adding a cute little bathroom to our 1890s home. the brass faucet is one of my favorite details -- consider this a sneak peek!
- i'm so excited to start working on sprucing up our backyard! it's a complete blank slate. first up is adding a veggie and fruit garden. (i'm inspired by the design of these seed packets)
- every closet needs a pair of leopard trousers, and these J.Crew linen pants are ideal for spring.